The Yamaha EF1000iS inverter generator is the ultimate in lightweight portable electricity. The EF1000iS - with its inverter system - features Puulse Width Modulation (PWM). That means these generators deliver clean power so you can use them confidently for powering computers, solid-state appliances with built-in computer functions or microcomputer-controlled power tools.
- Lightweight Design / Easy to Carry - Newly designed exterior and compact lightweight inverter unit reduces weight to 27.9 lbs. Lightest weight generator in its class.
- Legal for sale in all 50 states - Meets CARB emission regulations.
- Noise Block Acoustically designed sound reduction system - Molded casing, noise-absorbing glass wool construction and a newly designed muffler produce unbeatable noise reduction.
- Long Run Time - Runs continuously for up to 12 hours without refueling (at 1/4 load with "Economy Control" function on).
- Smart Throttle Load sensing throttle control - Automatically adjusts engine speed to precisely match load, resulting in greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction.
- 12 Volt DC Output (Battery Charging Cables Included) - Recharge 12 volt batteries for RV, auto, marine, aircraft, etc.
- Inverter System with Pulse Width Modulation - Industry-leading system produces higher-quality and cleaner electricity. Results in pure sine wave as clean or cleaner than commercial power and can operate products with built in microcomputers.
- Exclusive Dual Coil Alternator Stator - Lower engine speed. Reduced noise, fuel consumption and engine wear.
- Centralized Control Panel - Control panel enables easy access to controls.
- Fuel Petcock - Reduces carburetor contamination by turning off gasoline flow and allowing the carburetor to run dry.
- OHV 50cc Engine (overhead valve) - Provides improved efficiency, increased reliability, low oil consumption and noise-reducing operation.
- Large Fuel Fill Access - Wide mouth fuel fill reduces spilling and overflow during refueling.
Maximum AC Output: 1000 watts
Rated AC Output: 900 watts
Rated / Maximum AC Current: 7.5 / 8.3
Voltage Stability: ± 1%
Frequency Stability: ± 0.1 HZ
Engine: OHV MZ50, Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke, Single Cylinder
DC Output: 12 volt 8 amps
Overall Length: 17.7 in
Overall Width: 9.4 in
Overall Height: 14.9 in
Dry Weight: 27.9 lb
Fuel Tank Capacity: .66 gal
Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load: 12.0 hr
Noise Level: 47dBA - 57 dBA
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty (except commercial/rental use = 2 year warranty)